Monday, January 28, 2013

Black and White!

Vest: H&M, Dress: H&M, Bracelet: Express, Watch: Charming Charlie's, Shoes: Gojane.com

This past saturday night I spent celebrating a friends 21st birthday! Everyone got pretty crazy and I had a really awesome time! It's good to let loose every once in a while and realize that I have places and people to go to, to have a truly awesome time. It's good to remind yourself to be grateful for those little things everyone so often ya know? Anyway, I tried to look really bad ass to impress a certain someone and I think it worked! :) I always somehow get stuck in a bubble of always looking innocent and cute, so I was determined to amp up my "bad ass-ness". When I walked in the room the boys stuttered and told me I "looked great!" to which I ALMOST replied "I know". It's crazy how a certain outfit can almost make you feel like an entirely different person sometimes. I love that depending on what clothes I'm wearing I will feel either innocent, confident or like a bad ass! It really is an amazing way to express yourself and make you feel good.

My face :) I think I'm really digging my new hair! (when my bangs behave at least)

I loved my friend Megan's bow tie. (excuse me for looking incredible silly)



No comments:

Post a Comment