Friday, January 25, 2013

Second fashion post!

Sweater: Forever 21, Pants: Gojane.com, Boots: 6pm.com - $58

Holy cow it has been so cold these past few days! I feel like I had on some cute outfits but I get too embarrassed to take pictures when my roommates are around. Today was the first day I had time alone in the room so I took a quick few pics of todays outfit. These boots are brand new! They came in the mail this morning and I ran out to pick it up before class so I could wear them today. The weather has been so cold I can't even wear my flats with out having my feet feel like they are going to fall off. Walking around campus in heels isn't a very good idea either with the type of terrain we have and my walks to and from classes are 20+ minute most of the time. Basically I needed more boots! Luckily I had a little extra Christmas money to spend and bought these as soon as I got back to campus. I love them so much! 

The sweater was a gift from my friend Moira who you've heard lots about so far on here. It's a wrap sweater so the front fits like an infinity scarf. It's super cool looking and definitely one of my favorite sweaters I own. Even though this is kind of a plan outfit, I really like it anyway. I'm excited for the warm because I have way better and more interesting clothes for fall and spring weather!






No comments:

Post a Comment