Sunday, January 13, 2013

Late Night Blogging/first fashion post!

Okay so I didn't actually wear this today but, I recently wore this while taking pictures for my little brother's Winter Ball dance! You know how when you go to take pictures for a dance that you won't be going to, you still end up being in pictures that will be all over social networking sites? Well, that definitely happened to me.

Luckily, I had assumed as much and so I dressed appropriately.

                          
Shirt: Target, Leggings: Victoria Secret, Boots: DSW, Scarf: Aerie 

My goal was to look cute without looking like I was trying to show up all the 16 year olds in their pretty dresses and I think I managed it! My little brother wore a suit and black bow tie! (because I taught him right ;) ) and his date wore a short lacy black dress! They both looked so amazing and it was nice to see him getting all suited up.

Here is a close up of the scarf:

And here is a close up of the detail of the leggings:


No comments:

Post a Comment