Saturday, January 12, 2013

This Blog

Recently, in my life I have come to a cross roads. My 2+ year relationship with my only boyfriend has come to a screeching halt. Since that time a month ago, my mind has been consumed of nothing but negativity and hurt and I have decided that the time has come to recognize a few important things about life.

  1. There is SO much more to life than boys.
  2. I create my own happiness, NOT anyone else.
  3. Why try harder to maintain a relationship than the other partner?
  4. If your friend kisses your ex boyfriend less than a month after you broke up, she isn't your friend. And that's okay, you have plenty others. 
  5. If your thoughts won't be consumed of all this pain and hurt 5 years from now, why waste your time obsessing over these people now?
  6. This world, your country, your TOWN, has so many amazing opportunities for adventure and experience. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!
  7. Confidence comes from yourself alone. Your opinion of yourself is more important than anyone else's opinion of you.
  8. Bad days =/= a bad life.
  9. You have exactly one life to do everything you will ever do, ACT ACCORDINGLY

This blog will be used to push me in the direction of happiness within myself. It will document my life, including the things that make me happy, the days that I'm too sad to do anything, and the adventures I hope to have. It will document my journey to self-actualization.

No comments:

Post a Comment